Thursday, November 15, 2007

European girlfriend

Europe. Ahhh!!!!! Lovely trip to the Wonderful Europe. The weather is awesome. The people are hospitable. But you need to take little care as everyone is not friendly. Anyway, my trip to Europe was a full one month. In this one week i visited London, Paris, Barcelona and Berlin.

The most Beautiful thing was that i completed all my trip on road. That means By CAR. Yes I went to the Whole Europe and traveled to different Places on my Car. You can also do the same. For this all what you need is A valid driving licence issued in an EU country is valid throughout the EU accompanied by vehicle registration document, Passport, Medical and Accident insurance. Also remember that in some countries you have to drive on the Left and in some on the right. I think i should stop here as i can keep going on instructing about driving as for me it was n extreme pleasure.

So coming to my trip i first landed in London. It was a bright sunny morning and i quickly Searched for Hotels in London checked into a hotel. It was a good deal from the people i got it from. I saw the Buckingham palace and the Big ben.


Then i took a TGV to france and stopped at paris and again the same search for Hotels in Paris began. This time i booked from the same agent and again i was happy with what i got at cheap price. I went to relax a bit and then went out to enjoy the Night life of the most romantic and fashionable place. Paris. The most attractive thing was the eiffle tower. and driving on the streets of paris and enjoying the night life with a female companion was awesome, her name was Juliane. She was born in Chemnitz Germany and lived in berlin till childhood and later lived in Barcelona. She was a fashion designer, not to be mentioned and an amazing beauty. We had a good time merry making and drinking in paris. she told me about everything good and easily available in Paris.

Staying in Paris for two days I had only three days left for going back to london to catch my flight back, So we decided to leave for Barcelona, I was lucky to have been there and enjoyed the football match between Barcelona and valencia, what a match it was it was a nail biting event which landed in a tie. So after having our dinner i checked into a Hotel in barcelona. spend a wonderful night there and left for germany next day.

We reached berlin by road in the afternon and checked into our the room i booked in a Hotel in Berlin. The whole driving was done by Juliane as she was much comfortable in driving on the Auto bahn, I only layed there and glanced at her as she drove through the cuts and curves on the road. She was just amazing. I never met any girl like her in my entire life. So Germany berlin was my last stop and the most amazing one. I spend the whole day watching various different place in berlin and for my last two days left i stayed in My hotel room with my special guest. Must not mention what exactly hapened there. I left for london in the night to catch my flight back home from there. Though i was not in a mood to come back as i would miss my buddy, guide, companion everyday. I wish i'd go back there and meet her again.

No comments:

 
6 27